Dec. 11, 2011 @ 6:12 PM _
Infuriating and ridiculous things said by politicians:
1. Bachman said the founding fathers worked tirelessly to end slavery.
(George Washington, James Madison and Thomas Jefferson owned slaves)
2. Rick Perry jokes pro-recession remarks. “we can leave anytime we want. So we’re kind of thinking about that again.”
3. Fox news host Eric Bolling said “we were certainly safe between 2000 and 2008 — I don’t remember any terrorist attacks on American soil during that period of time.”
I think all the families and victims of 9/11 would beg to disagree.
4. Mike Huckabee’s historical cartoon blatantly whitewashes.
5. Bachman blames FDR for recession turn depression by passing “Hoot-Smalley Tariff.”
6. Texas Board of Education revised public school textbooks to be more right winged.
7. Governor Haley Barbour of Mississippi says he doesnt remember Jim Crow being “all that bad.”